Here are 25 possible problems that may arise
1. The power light of the barcode printer does not light up; other lights do not light up after turning on the machine; one of the calibration light, position light and deep light does not go out: the machine is faulty, please contact the supplier
2. The pause light is on; the paper/ribbon light is on: the paper is used up or the installation is incorrect
3. Printing stops, the pause light is on, and the paper/ribbon light is flashing: the ribbon is used up or installed incorrectly
4. Printing stops, the pause light is on, and the print head light is flashing: the print head light is not completely turned off
5. Printing is stopped, the pause light is on, and the print head light is on: the print head is overheated, shut down, and pause printing
6. There are white bars in the print area on the paper: the print head is broken, replace the print head
7. The printed label record is lost: the label sensor is not adjusted properly
8. Vertical lines are on the label: the print head is too dirty, clean the print head with an alcohol swab after shutdown
9. There is a difference in the printing depth between the left and right: there is a problem with the pressure balance between the left and right of the print head
10. Oblique white bars: Ribbon wrinkle
11. Long white strips on several labels: Ribbon wrinkled
12. Ribbon wrinkle: The ribbon path is incorrect; the installation is not flat or the incorrect printing depth and pressure are selected
13. One to three labels are not positioned correctly: switch the print head, and the label installation is not allowed
14. The computer sends data to the barcode printer, the printer does not move, and the DATA light flashes and then turns off: the serial port checks whether the communication parameters of the printer and the computer are consistent.
15. The computer sends data to the barcode printer, the printer does not move, and the DATA light does not flash: the printer does not receive data, check the cable, otherwise there should be a problem with the printer interface, the serial port printer self-check is normal, but cannot print online, it may be on the motherboard U51 (105S) component (Max232) manifold is damaged. If it is S500, the U28 on the motherboard may be damaged.
16. The label paper is not cut by the cutter: it is not set to the cutting mode; the plug of the cutter is loose
17. The cutter does not cut the label completely: the cutter is too dirty; the cutter is too dull; it is used for too long, and the machine is worn out
18. There is label paper in the cutter; the cutter is stuck: flip the upper cutter to eject the label. Power on to reset the cutter, then load paper to reset
19. Printing is stopped, the paper/ribbon light is on, the pause light is on, and the data light is on: the paper is used up when printing, and there is data in the machine. After changing the paper, press the pause light to continue printing.
20. Skip a label when printing and continue printing: the distance between this label and the previous label is not normal, the machine is normal
21. The Power light is not on: there is no power supply, whether the power fuse is blown
22. The print head light is on: the sensor file of the print head is loose or it is not Calibrate after installing another kind of sign.
23. The label paper is crooked: adjust the pressure of the print head so that the left and right sides are evenly stressed
24. The length of the label paper is inaccurate: clean the Sensor, adjust the Media Sensor and Calibrate once
25. Poor printing effect: adjust the print head pressure or Darkon (grayscale).